Saturday, April 4, 2015

Horse Racing Today, Yesterday's Weather

Not much to write about or comment on today - The NBC Sports Network will air three 3-year-old races that lead to the Kentucky Derby this afternoon, at 3 p.m. EDT: the Wood Memorial from New York, the Blue Grass Stakes from Kentucky, and the Santa Anita Derby from California.  These races may clear up the Derby scene, or they may make it that much muddier - it's a toss-up.
  This was the snow in my back yard yesterday morning at 8 o'clock:
This is what my back yard looked like yesterday afternoon at 2 o'clock:
We reached 60 degrees (F) yesterday afternoon, are supposed hit 65 today, and about 70 degrees tomorrow - Colorado weather changes quickly.
    And this is one of my little kidz - he will come inside the apartment and start looking for food if I don't have his (and his family's) food stash out on the patio...
I know, I know....  My cats, squirrels, birds, and Ernie the raccoon are terribly pampered critters.



No comments: