Monday, January 4, 2016

Short and Sweet

The sun is setting behind the mountain ridge, I'm at my desk, looking out, while Nedi is in the cat tree and Lovey is on the bed, taking a bath.  It was beautiful outside this morning - above freezing when I took Rosie out for a nice saunter through Crestview Park, and gorgeous when I took Tess over and around Wonderland Lake this afternoon.  I have my new calendar up, with appoints through August posted on it, and I'm ready to watch the Broncos win the AFC championship and head off to the Super Bowl.  (With Peyton Manning at the helm, again.)  The only "big thing" coming up is the Denver Stock Show - but I don't know if I'll attend this year  or not....   My cats, my friends, and my family all seem to be doing fine, so I'm happy with 2016.  Today's writing is short and sweet - just like me!

No comments: