Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Dream

I saw everything with extreme clarity - even myself.  I felt alive and vibrant, almost quivering with the energy stored within my body.  I was tall, thin, and long-limbed.  I was wearing a necklace of  glowing opals, with diaphanous veils attached between the jewels - my only clothing.  I was clutching - something - in my left hand, as I wandered through a green maze that was much taller me.  As I rounded a corner, I heard a very loving and lilting call come from a tall man wearing a tailored tuxedo.  He had been sitting in a chair, at a table for two, but was now on his feet, still trilling our love song.   "Esssssssss-zoooooooooo-zhaaaaaaaaaaay...."   I felt so excited and thrilled by his loving greeting.  I tossed the item in my left hand like a frisbee, lofting it over towering green wall. As it left my hand, I realized it was the head of my last lover, whom I had happily consumed after mating.  I smiled seductively as I approached this new praying mantis....

No comments: