Friday, October 13, 2017

I Was Mean, Nasty, Obnoxious - & I Enjoyed It!

The man in the Oval Office scares me.  He makes me nervous all the time.  When I wake up each morning, I think....  "Well, Boulder has somehow survived the night..."  I have finally realized this is the game that makes the orange circus peanut feel powerful and controlling - when he's actually inside an an adult day care center, according to one Republican Senator.
  I haven't let myself  release any angst in a while - but I did so yesterday evening on the public Boulder bus system.   It's 5:30 and a bunch of freshmen (boys and girls) high school students got on the bus two blocks past the station.  The boys formed two groups, the wanna-be Ramones in the front, with leather jackets and oiled hair.  Jocks and class nerds went into the back.  I was sitting across from the mid-bus exit door.  Two young girls sat behind me - they both had bad colds and kept coughing and hacking, noisily.  They did not cover their mouths, I was was feeling spittle on the back of my neck, after they both coughed twice.  The became intense about a very serious discussion - "Did you hear?" - "O! No way!" - and "OMG I just SENT that to HIM!"   Thankfully my stop was coming up.
    I took out a tissue and wiped the back of my neck, as they coughed on me, again, in unison.  Then one said - "OMG - I haven't shaved anywhere in  two weeks!"     ....   Wicked, wicked me.....   As I stood up for my stop, I leaned toward them and said, "That isn't something people want to hear on a bus."  They looked at each other and they said, in unison, little blue-eyed blond, and brown-eyed black-haired - "Shut up, old cow!"
    Ooooops.  Wrong button to push on the wrong day at the wrong time.
   As I backed out the door, I waved my hand at the two of them, and said, at the top of my powerful voice.   "Oh, my Gawd!!   You haven't shaved anywhere in over  two weeks?!?!?!  -  That's completely disgusting!    Not your pits, or your pubes, or your legs?!?!?!  Great Gawd Awmighty, child!  - You must look like a baby spiny anteater just growing in it's first quills!"

    People were laughing as the door closed behind me - and the girls were scarlet.......


A baby spiny anteater....


No comments: