Sunday, October 8, 2017

Quotes From the Moron-in-Chief - Part 1

It's so very sad that this man was chosen by the Electoral College as the President of the United States of America.  Remember - he lost by more than 3 million popular votes.
8 October 2017 -  "I think one of the greatest of all terms I've come up with is 'fake.'  I guess other people have used it, perhaps, over the years, but I've never noticed it."  - He calls any news organization that reports unflattering stories on his administration 'fake news.'
May 2017 - In an interview with The Economist, the man claimed to have invented the term 'priming the pump,' claiming he "came up with it a couple of days ago and I thought it was good."  The term 'priming the pump' has been in the dictionary since 1931.
3 November 2016 - "I'm also honored to have the greatest temperament that anybody has."
17 December 2016 - "China steals United States Navy research drone in international waters - rips it out of water and takes it to China in unpresidented act."
19 October 2016 - "Nobody respects women more than me."  Three minutes later: "Such a nasty woman."  - At the third presidential debate.
26 September 2016 - "That makes me smart."   - In response to Hillary Clinton's suggestion that he pays no Federal Income tax.
26 September 2016 - "Hillary Clinton... started the birther controversy.  I finished it."
28 February 2016 - Tweeting a quote from fascist Italian dictator Benito Mussolini - "It is better to live one day as a lion than to live 100 years as a sheep."
16 March 2016 - To Joe Scarborough, when asked who he frequently asks for comments on foreign policy - "I'm speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I've said a lot of things."
"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich."
"Women: You have to treat them like shit."
"You know, it doesn't matter what they (the media) write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass."
"If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?"
27 October 2016 - Speaking of himself in the third person - "We should just cancel the election and just give it to Trump."
6 September 2016 - Asked about his stance on foreign policy in the Middle East:  "Iraq and Iran were very similar militarily, and they'd fight, fight, fight, and then they'd rest.  They'd fight, fight, fight, and then Saddam Hussein would do the gas, and then somebody else would do something else, and then they'd rest."
13 August 2016  -  Admitting lying, but claiming he would NOT do such a thing to an 18-year-old cancer patient in the audience -  "I might lie to you like Hillary does all the time, but I'll never lie to Giacomo, okay?"
May the Gods protect us!

No comments: