Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Today in the United States, we salute and honor those whose have served our country to preserve our rights and freedom.  I wish to honor my Father, Charles Homer Nocks; my Uncles, Elmer Loren Nocks Joe Robert Nocks, Howard Johnson, Claude Eugene Patrick; my Aunt, Hazel Nocks; my cousin, Glenn Nocks; my father-in-law, Stanley "Lucky" Devine; my brothers-in-law, David Horvath and Steven Devine.  There are also too many cousins, friends, and members of the extended family to name, that I wish I could thank personally - male and female  - for their service to our country.  
   I also wish to thank everyone from every country who is now fighting for freedom, liberty, truth and justice, and my thanks go also to those who have lost their lives in conflicts all over the globe.  My heart and thanks also to to everyone wounded in combat, on assignment, or in any terrorist attack.  May the good Lord, whatever your beliefs, watch over you and protect you.  
   Thank you.

No comments: