Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Day To Celebrate Being Irish

Happy Saint Patrick's Day!  I have a few drops of Irish blood in my veins, but my husband was Irish.  I am not a huge believer in organized religion - and I have a lot of disagreements with the Catholic church - but this is a day to celebrate a wish for health, wealth and happiness for ourselves, for our families, for our friends, and for our neighbors.  The Irish have always been known for their hospitality and care of guests - and it's so nice to be able to celebrate a happy day, when everyone is wishing everyone else good things.  It's the way the world should be, every day, in my mind...   Enjoy your day - just be careful - Don't drink and drive.  Celebrate all you want, but be careful of all the lives around you.  Erin go braugh!

No comments: