Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Settlng In

So, I'm posting from a Mac Book pro instead of m own PC at home...  Feels a little weird.  But I'm safely ensconced in he house on Tamarack Court and I have two rescue dogs and two cats for companions.  When these folks return, I move into the house behind hem, and care for two other dogs; this on top of walking Rosie and Lucy Lou, and looking after my own Lovey and Nedi...  I hope he owners remembered to leave the car keys this time...
   Picked up five non-fiction history books at the library yesterday, as well as a mystery and a novel of the Civil War by Richard Shaara.  They should keep me out of trouble for a little while...
   I's another grey day outside, but at least it's not raining at the moment.  Today is the first time this week I've been able to see the tops of the Flatirons through the fog and clouds.  We were under a Flash Flood Warning last night, and that will happen again each evening through Monday.  That area covers my apartment, and the kits, as well as the house I'm staying in.  A little rain is good...  But we need a little bit of time to dry out also; this is a semi-arid climate - and too much rain menas a lot of flooding down here next to the mountains.

No comments: