Friday, January 20, 2017

I Was Wrong - Barron WAS There

I wrote yesterday evening that the then President-Elect's son was missing from yesterday's afternoon and evening festivities.  I have been corrected, both by my sister, and by someone who taught at my high school.  The now-President's son was in attendance both at Arlington Cemetery and at the Lincoln Memorial.  I was most definitely wrong, but I still fail to see the boy in any photo that has been published or shared.  And I should not have made the snide remark that I hoped the young man wasn't locked up in a closet.   -  Sometimes I am just a bitch....
   I still do not see the youngest son in either of these photos from yesterday - but Barron is clearly there at his Mother's side in today's photo.
Yesterday at Arlington Cemetery

Yesterday evening at the Lincoln Memorial

Today at the Oath of Office ceremony

No comments: