Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Off For a While & The Preakness

The Preakness Stakes will be run Saturday at Old Hilltop, Pimilico Racecourse, outside of Baltimore, Maryland.  Always Dreaming will be facing horses from the Kentucky Derby, as well as several new, and fresher, horses.  I wish him well this Saturday.

  I am just so completely amazed and disturbed by the actions of the current President of the United States that I feel the need for a break from my blog - otherwise, it would be full of angst.  The way the elected leader of our country is acting is completely idiotic; he speaks without thinking of consequences and he lies out of both sides of his mouth.  He makes me ill.  I get up every day and wonder what the stupid bigoted child has done this time.  I'm headed back to my psychiatrist and therapist, thanks to him and his administration.

  I'll be back in a few days.....

No comments: