Monday, October 2, 2017

Woe Is Me....

I've been taking care of a house where I have no internet connection, so my apologies for not blogging sooner. What the heck is going on in our world today?
   We - the United States - has been dealing with the hurricane natural disasters in Texas, Louisiana, Florida, Georgia, the US Virgin Islands, and in Puerto Rico.  Now there's a seemingly rational, older man, aged 64, who stands up in two 32nd-story windows at a hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada, and he shoots freely, using an automatic weapon, into a crowd of 22,000 people gathered for a Sunday night music festival.  As the police have said, "it was like shooting fish in a barrel."
   I am so very angry!  And there is no one thing, no one person, no one place that I can direct my anger toward.  I am also incredibly sad.  To realize that, so far, 59 unique individuals have lost their life to a single gunman.  A man who killed and injured hundreds of people, who, apparently, turned a gun upon himself, and chested people out of answers to their questions....  Why that night?  Why those people?  Why shoot anyone? What was he feeling?  What reason had he to perform such a gruesome exercise? 
   When I sat down to type this, the death count was at 59, with 527 other people being treated or hospitalized, for gunshot wounds, shrapnel wounds, and trample and stampede damages to their bodies.  It just seems so incredible to me.  I can not understand wanting to kill, injure, maim and frighten people.  It is just beyond my imagination.
    I will be mentioning the ignorant, pompous ass who is now residing in the White House.  I cannot avoid it, even though I wish I could totally ignore him.  He, and his evil ilk, are showing me who my real friends are.  People I have known for 55 years or more are slowly being removed from my friends list - people I grew up with and cared about.  But they are now people who run around shouting, "Fake News!," and carrying on about "Killary -"  wake up. people, the election was over 10 months ago.  Your doggie nugget is in charge - and America is sinking fast.  I shared a British newspaper article saying that Three-Star General Buchanan says that the devastation he has seen in Puerto Rico is the worst he's ever seen - even Katrina, where he worked as a logistics adviser.  One of my (now former) friends has sent up a wail that the entire article, quotes, and photos are "Fake News!" 
    I am sorry to tell you, honey, that the current White House administration seeds, reaps, and sows all of it's own fake news, with quite a bit of help from Russia, the Kremlin, and Vladimir Putin.

     I hope that I am never in the presence of the 45th Idiot.  I wouldn't be able to decide whether to urinate on him, fart on him, defecate on him, spit on him, or set him on fire....

    He is killing our great country with his sheer idiocy, his lack of compassion and feeling, and his desire to make a Big Bang with North Korea.  We might be facing the end of the world as we know it.

No comments: