Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Photos of Assateague, Maryland Ponies - Gone But Not Forgotten

***  Please note only a few of these photos we taken by me.  (I admit I "harvest" photos
from the internet.  If any of these photos belong to you, I will be extremely happy to (a)
give you credit for the photo, and/or (b) remove it, with my apologies.  ***

Apollo

Chama Wingapo  (right)

Dee's Heart

Hurricane

Mane Pride

Miss T

N6EL

Pen-Del (left) and Jr Balloon (right)

Pepe (left) and Chance (right)

Saddleback

Scottie

Sea Gazer

Sham

Tunkan Hoksila

Vinny

Zeus


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be happy to remove the offending photo(s), Cat Mer.... Which one(s)? As soon as you tell me, they will be deleted and removed from all of my files. I prefer not to post anything of yours or have it/them in my files.