Sunday, July 13, 2008

Gorgeous Night

Last night was gorgeous. There were a few, high cirrus clouds and the moon was bright - the coyotes serenaded me again, and set off several dogs in the neighborhood. The west neighbors cannot complain that Pepper was barking - he was sound asleep - but there was a small dog's high-pitched bark from somewhere nearby that went on for several hours.

I'll be home with my kits tonight - and can telephone friends and catch up on the news. I'm actually home at the moment - the kits are snoozing on the patio in the shade, and the sparrows and finches are busy at the bird feeders above them. I'll head back to the doggies about an hour from now, and then return home for the night around 6 p.m.

Banichi has just plopped down on top of the keyboard - so I guess I'd better get off-line....

No comments: