Friday, February 26, 2010

Heading Home...

All of my clients are still asleep - humans and critters. Mike arrived late last night and then we watched Doc Hollywood, so I could see Sleepy Hollow and the barn again, then we talked and it was well after midnight when I finally crawled into bed. I'm up and packed and have fed the kits - apparently Mike fed the canine corp around 6 a.m. Honeybun is MIA and I'm assuming that she's in bed with Mike and Kelly, since Natasha is out here.
I'm looking forward to getting home, walking the Rs, and spending lots of time with Lovey and Banichi. And I'm sure that Gimpy thinks I've completely forgotten him and his family; I must put out some peanuts when I arrive home and greet the kits. Here at the house in Brighton, there are a great number of cottontail rabbits, and several red fox. The sight of a fox sets Nikki off and she will bark frantically for an hour or so, which causes Kohlbi to join in, and that sets off the nearly blind and deaf poodle. Charlie will run to the front door and bark for over 30 minutes, even though he can't hear or see a thing.... it's an experience!
Have a super weekend!

No comments: