Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lovey and I

Lovey is sitting in the sun chair, looking out the patio door. The only trouble is there is no sun, but at least it's stopped raining... and all the outside world is wet and cool and Lovey is not happy about it. She and I continue to "hear" Banichi, and we are both having nasty dreams when we sleep. We just finished watching Tom Selleck in Quigley Down Under, and I'm trying to get motivated to do something. I've been working on my Mom's genealogy, and am slowly adding more people to my list of Chincoteaguers and Scandinavians. Gimpy has finished off the peanut pile from yesterday, and I need to replenish it. Lovey keeps sitting on my mouse and clicking it - I think that she is having fun at my expense. - And the Derby Trial will be run this afternoon at Churhcill Downs.

No comments: