Thursday, April 1, 2010

Short and Sweet

Today started out nice and sunny, but it clouded up in a hurry. I've walked Rosie and Remy, played with Suki and Boo, visited Brandi, and since Lovey decided I needed to get up at dawn, have loved the kits an awful lot, too. The Rs maternal grandparents (human) are visiting, and I'll be taking the Rs out for long walks both weekend days. Tomorrow I'll see Dr. Shapiro before taking the Irish kids out for their rounds. I have had to laugh at myself - I spent the majority of yesterday just laying in bed with the kits and occasionally reading a bit - talk about a vacation! Things are going slightly off kilter, as several of my clients have had to cancel plans due to family illnesses, but there isn't anything that I can't deal with. - It's amazing, but I really don't have much else to say, so I'll just sign off.....

No comments: