Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A Busy Day

Today was extremely busy. I left the house at 6:30 this morning, having fed and loved the kids and cleaned their litter boxes; then I went to Skippy's and fed and groomed him; then I stopped off at Lucky's and grabbed breakfast on my way to walk Rosie and Remy. From there I went to see my therapist for an hour, then to Safeway to pick up something for lunch. Then I walked Lucy, and then spent 3.5 hours with Rosie and Remy, as the remodeling of their house is in full swing. From there I went back to spent several hours with Skippy and feed the koi. After that, I met Mimi and Silver and went to their house to go over Silver's new routine, as his Mom will leave him in my care on Thursday, when she goes to Norway. I got home at 8:05 this evening. I'm going to have supper and crash, after I get the kits back in. They are out for the first time today; even though Neddy came back inside for a minute when I first sat down, so that he could have his spoonful of strawberry Jello...

No comments: