Friday, August 13, 2010

Calm Friday

Today has been quiet and calm so far. I've loved and played with the kits, walked Rosie and Remy, grabbed some books to read at the library, and visited PetCo to stock up on kitty food and treats. I finished reading Alistair MacLean's Golden Rendezvous this afternoon, and, not having had lunch yet, and it's 4:30, then I'll be eating a very late lunch or a very early supper. I'll be taking Kathy and Jim to Salt for supper tomorrow night - the menu looks absolutely scrumptious. Nephew Mike was supposed to have returned from a river trip a couple of days ago, but he is not returning phone calls or e-mails. He was supposed to meet Jim and work on the tow plane at the airport this morning... but didn't show. His folks are starting to worry... Lovey and Neddy are absolutely fine, drinking in all the love and attention I can give them, and Neddy still loves strawberry Jello. The kit is a little weird - just like me. It's currently 86 degrees out and the humidity is at 13% - it's delightful. Have a good night, and a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: