Saturday, December 25, 2010

Got Jul!

Merry Christmas! Feliz Navidad! Joyeaux Noel! Got Jul!
I've taken care of three households this morning, and given every critter a special Christmas goodie with their breakfast. On my way out, at 7 a.m., I saw one jogger, one person walking, and six other vehicles. During my return, around 9 a.m., I saw a bicyclist, a walker, and five cars moving. Boulder certainly slows down on Christmas morning!
Nedi is chewing on my right wrist, so I'm typing this left-handed. Lovey is looking at me with an expression that says, "I'm not sure what you're up to." She is curled up on the bed, while Nedi is stretched out on the desk top. They both got new toys and a new batch of catnip, plus chicken breast in broth for their breakfast. They've also had an hour's free time outside.
No matter your beliefs, or mine, I hope that this day and all that follow will give you pleasure, hope, love, and laughter. Have a wonderful time during these holidays!

No comments: