Saturday, December 10, 2011

Frozen Fog

I had a terrible migraine yesterday, and spent most of the day and night in bed, with kitties cuddled around me.  Today I need to do my laundry and wash the dishes.  That way I can hole up and ignore everything while the Broncos game is on tomorrow afternoon.  I'm 'watching' a Randolph Scott movie with Lex Barker as the bad officer who thinks he knows more than he does.  Lovey is sunning in the window, while Nedi is stretched out on the concrete patio.  It's all of 25 degrees outside, but the sun is shining brightly, and we're supposed to reach the low 40s today.  Every time I looked outside yesterday, I could see ice crystals dancing in the air - we had frozen fog all day long, and it made me feel like I couldn't focus my sight on anything.  ....  I'm supposed to go to a mucical presentation and supper tomorrow (which means I miss the end of the Broncos' game), and to see the Foothills' Renaissance Revelers on Saturday, the 17th.  Then I start in on the "Holiday Craze" and have at least two households a day to care for....
Have a happy weekend, folks!

No comments: