Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Above Freezing! (We Hope)

It's another cold day, but we expect to get above 32 degrees.  After posting this, I'll be on my way to walk the red kids.  Since it is so cold, it will depend upon Remy's back and hips as to how long we'll be out walking.  If he's good, then we'll walk about 50 minutes; if he's doing poorly, then he'll get 20 to 30 minutes, and then I'll continue on with Rosie.  It's forecast that we won't reach 32 tomorrow, and that there will be a little bit of new snow.  The Irish kids and I can handle that.  It's all of 24 at the moment; we actually reached 30 yesterday!
I'm almost finished with my Christmas shopping - but now I have to get things ready to ship back east to my friends. And I keep finding items that I want for myself - books, shirts, and kitchen gadgets.  I'm hopeless when it comes to shopping.  Since I'm spending most of my time inside, I've been working hard on the Snow-Sanborn family tree.  I put up the first pages of the website yesterday, which detailed 443 relatives of my brother-in-law. 
I had to laugh when I was preparing to step into the shower this morning - luckily, I looked before I turned the water on, because I had to pull 3 catnip toys and a sock out of the tub.  Nedi had apparently decided to put all of his treasures in the tub for safe-keeping.  I put them in the box that is his current hide-out.  Lovey is sleeping in the sun on the cat tree, and Nedi is lying in the sun next to the patio door, hoping I'll open it again.  I've got to get moving....   Have a good day!

No comments: