Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just a Bit

Daniel's drive to raise money for the Milwaukee Animal Rescue Center has achieved and exceeded its goal - they have raised $125,000.  They are now hoping to raise another $230,000, which will allow them to buy their new building/home outright.  I send them my best wishes!
Remy and Rosie were great today - even though they were teased by 30+ squirrels and several deer.  Nedi is laying in the sun.  Lovey is laying across my chest.  I sent out Christmas cards yesterday, and Christmas packages today.  Now all I have left to do is wrap local presents, and, on Christmas Eve, make two pumpkin pies, a large corn pudding, and a double batch of brownies.  Yesterday afternoon and evening I was very nauseous, but today I only have a mild headache - and that's a great plus for me.
Ooopps! - I almost forgot - If you live in the Boulder area, our Humane Society is having another Free Feline Friday, tomorrow, December 16th.  Any cat six months old or older is available free - kittens less than six months old are available at half of their cost.  Each cat or kitten is spayed or neutered, has been micro-chipped, and is up-to-date on any vaccinations they need.  If you can afford it, and have the time and love to give, please adopt one of these needy critters.

No comments: