Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I know it's a day early, but I probably will not blog tomorrow - right now, it's 20 degrees outside.  I spent the night with Brandi, and after giving her breakfast and her meds, I made sure she had a good, long potty break.  Then I headed over to Sasquatch and Tugger - they both scarfed down their food last night, so I wasn't surprised that it took a while for Tugger to finish his meal this morning.  Then home to my kits...  Nedi is outside, but Lovey keeps running in and out this morning.
I need to gather up all the presents and stocking stuffers, wrapping paper, ribbons, tags and tape, and get them ready to shift over to Brandi's.  That way I can make the corn pudding and pumpkin pies while I'm wrapping gifts...  I'll just  be sitting in front of the TV during the Broncos game - I certainly hope we win today.  Buffalo still has more than 24,000 un-sold tickets, so the game will be blacked out in New York; even though it's cold, I'm glad I'm in Colorado!
I hope that all of have a wonderful Christmas, full of love and laughter, and that you get to spend the day with people (and animals/pets/furred family members) you love.  Have a super, wonderful weekend!

No comments: