Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Snow and Changes

Most of the 2.5 inches of snow that fell yesterday has already melted.  But since it was such a small amount, the folks that normally clear the sidewalks decided to let Sol do it today, so the dogs had a slippery walk this morning.  I had my YakTrax on and had no problems...  I opened the patio door when I returned, and both kits ran outside immediately.  Now they are both back inside - but the sun is shining nicely, and it's above freezing, so I'm happy.
Folks have rearranged their schedules, so I've had to rearrange mine, and I'm about to scream.  One family has completely changed the dates they will be gone; luckily, I can work around their changes, but for a few days I'll be doing nothing but running from one house to the next.  -  I don't know why I'm complaining about it - it happens every year around Christmas time....  At least I'll still have every house covered, as I promised.

No comments: