Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday

The kits were very happy to see me this morning - fresh can of food plus fresh crunchies plus loving hands.... I took care of Ooch about 7 this morning; having given Tessa, Dhisana and Lily their breakfast at 6:30.   I had homemade huckleberry pancakes for breakfast. Read the newspaper, walked Tessa. Have the TV set so I can switch between the Redskins-Eagles game and the Jets-Rams with one click. I enjoyed the football games yesterday. Got enjoyment from watching the Gamecocks win; had to follow the Gator game via the scoreboard.... Had a blast watching Stanford upset Oregon and Baylor take out Kansas State... Doesn't that mean that Notre Dame is the only undefeated team this season?
  I had ten more people request to be added to the Wildlife Watch newsletter yesterday afternoon and this morning... I'll soon be headed back to the Thore house, so I can watch the Broncos game; and then wander three doors down to have afternoon tea with Alexy and Lillian at 5 p.m. I'll probably watch the first part of the game tonight, but at 9:00, I'll switch over to PBS and watch Ken Burns' new show "The Dust Bowl."
  We have beautiful weather today - just above freezing at daybreak, 60 degrees outside now (nice and sunny), and about 40 by 8 p.m. We're expecting good weather through Wednesday, with Thanksgiving being cloudy and cooler (high of 55). I've checked out how to get to the Niwot Grange building, in case I have to drive; and I've double-checked my Corn Pudding recipe. It was also nice to see that King Soopers is having a good sale on fresh berries, so I won't have to spend everything on the fruit platter... Hope the rest of your weekend is enjoyable!

No comments: