Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Foliage Photos From National Parks

Today, post positions will chosen for the Breeders Cup races on November 1 and 2.  I'll be writing about the races and the horses tomorrow.
  In the meantime, fall leaf colors are already past their peak in Colorado - but here are photos taken in Rocky Mountain National Park, and other National Parks, showing nature in its glory...
Bear Lake at Rocky Mountain National Park

The Bierstadt range, RMNP

Frozen moraine, RMNP

Fall colors on Magnolia Mountain, Colorado

Acadia National Park

Fall colors near Banff

Crater Lake National Park

Grand Tetons National Park

Fall in Yosemite

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I was wondering if you can tell me where the picture in Banff was taken. It's on my list of places to visit and that picture is truly breathtaking!

BND said...

Hi, Lauren.... I'm terribly sorry; I made a labeling mistake. That photo was taken near Aspen, Colorado - NOT in Banff. My apologies. Betty the Critter Sitter