Saturday, September 27, 2014

Beautiful Saturday!

I got back to sleep a little after 3 this morning, and was heavily asleep when Lovey sat on my face, waking me up, at 7:30.  I've been up since then.  I've renewed my prescriptions, taken out the trash (after cleaning out the refrigerator), cleaned the litter boxes, fed and watered the cats and the squirrels, and taken out the recycling.  Both Lovey and Nedi have wanted a lot of attention this morning, and I don't blame them in the least.  Lovey slept on top of me all night, except my one hour date with the computer this morning, while Nedi slept with his "arms" wrapped around my right upper arm. Currently the sky here is a bright, cloudless blue, and we're expecting highs in the mid-80s.  The weather folks are calling for afternoon thunderstorms for the up-coming weekdays.
   I'm going out for a late brunch at Turley's Kitchens with Beatrice today.  Then I plan on kicking back until my 5 o'clock football game - Missouri Tigers at South Carolina Gamecocks.  No Gator game today, and no Broncos game tomorrow...
   I have to admit that I've enjoyed the beginning of the "new season" on television so far this fall.  I've watched the first new episodes of my favorite TV show, and have been impressed.  They have all had interesting openings - I've seen The Good Wife, Sleepy Hollow, The Blacklist, NCIS, Person of Interest, and Blue Bloods.  I have been happily surprised by the three new shows I've seen - Gotham is extremely interesting, NCIS: New Orleans was quirky, and How To Get Away With Murder really sparked my imagination.  And, of course, I'm waiting for the spring arrival of the third season of Vikings.
  And, to answer the question of "pansx" - Shagwa Lake is one of the Red Feather Lakes to the west of Fort Collins.  There is a link with the GPS coordinates in the comments section under your question.  Thanks for asking!

No comments: