Monday, June 29, 2015

Alexander "Sasha" Dalton - 2014 photo

I've been infatuated with Timothy Dalton since I first saw him in The Lion In Winter as King Philip, and then in Wuthering Heights as Heathcliff.  The man is a fantastic actor, enjoys acting, and is frequently described as being "over the top."  Being from my generation, I consider Sir Sean Connery as the ultimate James Bond portrayal, but Timothy comes a very close second as 007.   When he had a child with singer/dancer Oksana Grigorieva, I decided that I wanted to watch that child grow...  As the son of celebrities, and after the big Mel Gibson brouhaha, it's been difficult to find photos of Alexander Peter Dalton, also known as "Sasha."
    I have found a reference to an unauthorized party at his father's home - but otherwise, he's been pretty quiet.  These two photos are actually the same one, cut and pushed together.  They were taken backstage after the opening night of The Last Confession on 11 June 2014.  In the original, Timothy Dalton is on the left, David Suchet (a cast member) is in the center, and Alexander is on the right:

The photo-shopped picture, with David Suchet removed, is below:


No comments: