Monday, August 29, 2016

My Political Stance

Donald Trump frightens me.  I do not want him to be the President of the United States of America.  For as long as I can remember, his name has always been joined with over-blown drama, bigotry, bankruptcies, divorces, company buy-outs followed by collapses, and a type of blow-hard blasphemy that is amazing.  He has never impressed me on any level.  He openly admits that he uses tax and bankruptcy laws to escape debt and start anew.  He has been married multiple times to women who are not American born or bred.  He has quite a few children, and seems to be disgustingly sexually attracted to his own daughters.  He makes outrageous inaccurate statements and laughs them off.  Trump denigrates anyone who is not Caucasian male of European descent.  He treats women and racial minorities as people to be kicked in the teeth when they agree with him; and if those people do not agree with his statements, then he calls them names with a lot of profanity thrown in.
   This man seems to be a small-minded simple bigot, who should never have been allowed media coverage - for anything.  He sees himself as Mister America or Uncle Sam.  As a white female, I see him as Simon Legree.  If I had my way, I'd never hear his name, nor see him or hear him, ever again.  This man is making America the laughing stock of the world.  His Grand Old Party leaders need to put a barbed choke-chain collar around his neck and make him behave in a sensible manner.  But - I forgot - he is the Donald Trump, and feels he is above all laws of this earth.
   Heaven help us if he is elected.

No comments: