Monday, September 22, 2008

Curiouser and curiouser...

My kits had a wonderful time playing outside for most of yesterday. Other than one large grasshopper, I know of no kills of prey; certainly no birds were caught. Banichi spent a lot of time curled up with the peanuts and visiting with RedBoa and another squirrel - I think it was Gimpy.
Lovey caught the grasshopper and brought it to me; I praised and thanked her, and she purred mightily. She spent most of the day dozing in the sun.

My morning walk was rather dark, as I couldn't sleep and went out at 4 a.m. this morning; didn't see any birds, but did see a few bats and raccoons. I'm going to meet a potential new client this afternoon who has two Irish Setters - Rita and Remy. I'll stop by there after spending some time with Ooch today. I haven't seen much of Ooch recently because his owner had a boarder, who took care of him while the owner was gone. The boarder has moved on, and I get to care for Ooch again. I have no idea how he got such an unusual name - but he's an elderly grey and white long-haired cat with absolutely beautiful eyes and one ear that curls backward at the tip. He is a great big, clingy love.

I put a partial family tree online for my son, Kevin, yesterday; then decided to look up his father's siblings on the internet, just for the heck of it. I was extremely surprised to find out that my husband is a co-owner of a condo in Florida, purchased with his brother in 2005. This was curious because my husband passed away in 2003... Hmmmm. I will be looking into this.
And, on a completely different tangent, I saw a nice digital camera that's on sale this week - I may actually take the plunge and purchase it. But I'll have to remember to find out how much a memory card costs, too!

No comments: