Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ecstatic Ooch

Ooch has been in heaven the last few days - I sit and love him and groom him for a couple of hours each day, sitting on the doorstep to the patio, with the door wide open. Ooch gets to run in and out as he desires, and I get to enjoy the beautiful fall weather and gorgeous backyard that his owner maintains - she is, after all, a certified Master Gardener. Ooch loves to go to the pond for a drink of fresh water - even though he gets fresh water twice daily - it's just not the same as when he's surrounded by plants and drinking next to the waterfall.

My kits have been cuddling close at night. I've been having a lot of dreams about Jeffrey after finding him listed as a co-owner of a condo in Florida. I have yet to hear from any family members about this oddity - I have contacted the Spotsylvania County (VA) Court system, and am under the advisement of an attorney... We'll have to see what happens.

I'm on the run - just got back home from Ooch's and am heading out to pick up a pizza (whole wheat crust, grilled chicken alfredo topping with sliced Roma tomatoes and spinach) for an odd party. I'm meeting Kathy and Jim and Grandma Anne for dinner and then we're going to a presentation about hiking the Coast to Coast Path in northern England. I'm going to miss the first new episode of NCIS (Rats!!!!) - but I suggested this before I knew that the new season would start tonight - oh, well.....

No comments: