Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ooch and Suki and Boo

It rained , a little, yesterday afternoon. There was lightning over the Flatirons, and quite a bit of thunder during the evening. Suki does not like thunder. She squeezed into a tiny space between the wall and the end of the sofa where I was sitting, and wouldn't come out for several hours. Boo was oblivious to any noise - flat her back in the den - while I watched the first Presidential Debate. Ooch was happy to see me again yesterday and seemed surprised to see me again early this morning. He is such a neat cat. I walked from Kathy's house to my apartment this morning after walking the dogs - that made 6 miles today.

Ooch's owner was scheduled to return today, but she called yesterday and said she'd be back Sunday instead. I'll head back to North Boulder after the CU-FSU game; visit with, feed and love Ooch, and then head on to Suki and Boo's. I took the girls out to "go potty" at 8:45 and 11:00 p.m. last night - but it seems that Boo has decided that the first night I spend with them is her designated "crap in the crate" night. Yep, she did it again... and her crate is scrubbed out and sitting on the back patio to dry, while her blankies are hanging up on the line, after being hosed off. I'll have to wash and dry them this afternoon/evening, and hope she doesn't do it again.

Tomorrow should be pretty much like today - with the exception that I'll be spending tomorrow night in Brighton, and will have to drive back here Monday to take care of Suki and Boo and my kids. I might bring Nikki with me, so the cats in Brighton can have a breather - with NO dogs in the house. I'm going to try to take some photos with the new camera today - hopefully I'll have something I can share with you soon. Have a great weekend!

No comments: