Sunday, September 7, 2008

Welcome, Zoe Zettlemoyer!

Losing a beloved animal is heartbreaking. The Zettlemoyer family lost DeJa last month, and had lost Marvin, another dog, the year before to bladder cancer. I sat with both dogs, and loved both of them.

Jessie and Chris are entering a new type of parenthood as of this afternoon. Zoe, their daughter, was born in Fort Collins. Dad Chris was there, as was grandmother Connie - and I can guarantee you this is one critter I won't be sitting for. Don't get me wrong - I love babies, all kinds of babies - but I no longer have the urge to mother a small human, and I'm much more comfortable being me - the Critter Sitter.

Congratulations to Christopher and Jessica Redak Zettlemoyer, on the birth of their first child, Zoe! If she inherits all her her parents good genes and traits, she will provide love and comfort to all kinds of pets in her life. Welcome to the world, Zoe.

No comments: