Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blogging with Ooch

I'm composing and typing this blog with Ooch in my lap this morning. I spent 2 hours reading Cemetery Dead to Rosie and Remy last night, then walked here to Ooch's house where I fed him dinner and gave him a lot of love. Then I wandered down past another door, and went into Brandi's. There I gave her dinner and meds and we had a wrestle in the living room with one of her toys. I read aloud to her until bedtime, when we curled up together... Thankfully we both snore! Had an early morning stroll with Brandi, and fed her breakfast and administered her morning meds... we're awaiting the delivery of newspapers to both houses at the moment.

My kits were not happy when they saw my alarm clock go into my overnight bag yesterday afternoon. I'll be heading home to them with the first bus - then I'll have lunch with Anne, visit the Art Fair on Pearl Street Mall (an acquaintance of mine is exhibiting her paintings), and then go to Smiley and Silver's house. This evening, I'll be back over to take care of Ooch and Brandi, but I'll be sleeping at Silver and Smiley's.... I hope I can remember all this! I won't have internet access at Smiley and Silver's, where I'll be staying through Thursday.... So my blogs might occur at very odd times of the day/night - whenever I can get home and spend some time with my kits, in between walking the two powerhouses. Smiley is still looking for a new, good home - she just has too much energy for her current owner. So if any of you know of someone looking for an athletic, fit, 15-month-old German Shorthaired Retriever, please let me know!

No comments: