Sunday, March 14, 2010

Did You Set Your Clocks Forward?

I'm getting ready to head for home. Just have to grab my bags and coat and I'm set to go. Can't wait to see Lovey and Banichi (and hopefully Gimpy,too). Shadow is chasing Natasha around, and Abby just arrived to intervene. We watched Watchmen after Mike arrived home last night; it was good, but I was exhausted and didn't enjoy it the way I could have. Crawled into bed and turned my watch and alarm forward to 3 a.m. (and groaned - I'm usually in bed at 10:30 p.m.). Honeybun will have to deal with the other members of the menagerie from now on - everytime I opened my bedroom door yesterday, she ran in and perched on the end of the guest bed. Mike is now out and about, so I guess we'll be leaving shortly... Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: