Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday

Today is supposed to be cooler than yesterday, but it sure doesn't feel like it. I've watered the plants and flowers, added water to the koi pond, watered the yard, and walked both pairs of canines, Remy and Rosie, and Danny and Shama. Lovey and Neddy are doing well, and they are playing together a lot more than before. There are new neighbors in Keith's old apartment, two doors down. If Lovey tries to visit Riley there, she's going to meet a very large grey and white patched cat instead - but I don't know it's name. The female of the human couple is named Bridget, and I've already forgotten the guy's name. I wish I was better at remembering the names of people... Me, I'm just pooped, because I decided it would be easier to just move everything out of the apartment for the spraying, and I can't believe I've acquired so much stuff. I'll be sorting it and either tossing, recycling, donating or giving away a lot of things - but I'm keeping my books, by golly!

No comments: