Monday, February 21, 2011

Yowza!

I'm finally home with Lovey and Nedi. Of course, I'm due at Finn and Skippy's at 8 a.m. tomorrow morning.... But I will be able to relax. I have picked up a cold somewhere - I have a scratchy throat; a little bit of mucus (so I'm constantly clearing my throat, and I hate that!); when I sit or lie down, I can hear myself wheeze, squeak and bubble; I've been running a low-grade fever; my chest hurts when I breathe and my ribs hurt when I cough. I am a completely miserable person - other than the fact that I'm at home with my kits. I've been drinking Gatorade cut with water, eating home-made chicken soup, sucking on Hall's throat lozenges, and taking Coricidrin HBP Cold and Flu medicine (because of my high blood pressure). I feel as if my sinuses and forehead are going to explode.... Gee, what a whiner I am!
I made double fudge brownies for my four regular bus drivers yesterday, and managed to deliver them all this morning, after walking Aiko and Yoshi. Then I took the Irish kids for a spin, and then Lucy. I also took brownies over to Nancy, Joel and Max, when I walked the red kids. All in all, a decent day, I guess.

No comments: