Thursday, September 13, 2012

Home And Relaxation

I'm home for a little while - since it's still cooler than it was, Nedi is having a ball running in and out, while Lovey is sleeping in my reading chair.  I sleep at home for the next 8 weeks, minus three nights; it will be heaven.  I'm taking care of a house during the day, but I get to come home each night and sleep with my kits in my apartment.  I'll read aloud to Tugger and Sasquatch while I'm at their house, and I'll continue walking the Rs on a daily basis; next week I start walking Lucy on Tuesdays and Thursdays again, too.  So I'll keep walking as the seasons finally start to change.
   Tonight, I'll watch the Packers and Bears game, cheering for the Packers; but, at 9 p.m. I'll switch over to see Person of Interest on CBS.  I'll be able to watch the Gators and the Gamecocks on Saturday - and I hope to see both the Jets and the Redskins Sunday, and then the Broncos on Monday.
   I just received my slew of photos via the mail, that I need to get into order; and I just finished writing a short story.  I've had two people offer to illustrate my story, and they want me to send it to a publisher.  Grandma Anne is going to check my grammar before anything else goes any farther...  I had fun writing the story, but I really can't believe it would be published....  But - who knows?  One can always dream.

No comments: