Saturday, September 1, 2012

One UGLY Car

Walking back home from the bus stop this morning, I cut through a rather large shopping area's parking lot.  This complex has a grocery store, a hardware store, multiple restaurants,travel stores, clothing stores, etc...  You get the idea: it's a large, sprawling complex that covers about two square city blocks.  I very rarely see vehicles that I consider down right ugly.  The Volkswagen Thing was different, but not ugly.  But lately I have seen several models of different makes of cars that I just look at and say, "Ugh!  No way would I want that."  Today I had that kick-in-the-gut reaction to a vehicle that was parked at a whole grain bakery.  I was really shocked when I realized the vehicle was a Porsche.  I had to circle the thing to figure out what the model name is:  the Panamera, "a luxury saloon/sedan."   All I could think of, when I laid eyes on it, was that it was a bullet-shaped waxy suppository.  Ugly. Period.

No comments: