Sunday, November 24, 2013

Kits and Dogs

I enjoyed the Ohio State football game yesterday, and I wish I could have seen the Gamecocks game.  I'm glad that the Gators game wasn't carried in our area, and I watched the first half of the CU Buffs playing the Southern California Trojans.  At least the Buffs won the National Title in Cross Country racing yesterday. Today I'll be rooting for the Broncos, and tomorrow for the Redskins.
  There is still a lot of snow on the ground, and the temperature outside is 27 degrees.  I have the patio door cracked open, and Lovey and Nedi are running in and out.  The kits seem perturbed that they can't dig in the grass and dirt easily, and are making faces about using their clean litter boxes.  They won't be complaining when winter really sets in...
  I received my blood test results from the MD's office and am quite happy.  She had been saying that I would need to be placed on cholesterol and diabetic oral medication after this round of testing, and the numbers that came back.  Everything was in normal levels, except for my triglycerides (but they had dropped 40 points) - so no new medications for me.  The only thing I really changed was that I stopped drinking regular Coca-Cola and am now drinking Diet Coke, instead.  That took care of the high sugar levels.  And I've been trying to avoid eating a lot of fried food, so I guess I'm eating healthy.
   Heading back to Rosie's and then over to the A-B Kids (2 dogs and 3 cats).  Turns out I'll be staying with Lucy on Thanksgiving Day and the next, while visiting Tugger and Sasquatch.  It'll be fun.

No comments: