Friday, November 1, 2013

With Deepest Apologies to Photographers

  I was informed by Blogger.com that I have had several complaints about my website - for using copyrighted photos without permission.  I have notknowingly or intentionally, used copyrighted photos that belong to other individuals, corporations, companies, or partnerships.  I apologize humbly and deeply if I have offended anyone by using a photographic property that is owned by them.  My PC does not, normally, allow me to capture and save copyrighted material - and, if I know who took the photo, I try to give that entity credit.  This blog is written for fun.  It is not published for profit or gain.  I just like to share my thoughts and feelings, and what I believe (in my heart) are beautiful photographs.
  Blogger has notified me that they have removed photos that are copyrighted.  Again I apologize, to anyone that I have hurt by using their photographic property.  My PC did not tell me that you owned the copyright to the material, and, I am guilty.
  I will endeavor never to use other copyrighted photographs again.

No comments: