Monday, July 14, 2014

Boo Crosses the Rainbow Bridge

I moved to Colorado ten years ago.  I moved in with my sister and brother-in-law until I saved up and moved into my own apartment.  When I arrived, I was greeted by two Samoyeds - Suki and Boo.  Suki had already earned her Champion points in the show ring 4 years previously, and Boo was one of the puppies from her only breeding.  Boo was three and received an invitation to attend the Eukanuba National Show in Tampa, Florida that year.  Suki became ill at age 14 - old age problems - and crossed he Rainbow Bridge.  Boo crossed the Rainbow Bridge at 9:45 this morning, due to liver cancer. She was 13.  Both of these girls were big loves.  They will be missed with great intensity....
Boo     4 July 2014
(Starquest Princess Suki's Peek-a-Boo)


No comments: