Monday, November 30, 2015

Weird Dream About Rat Poop

I've commented before that I have extremely vivid dreams, some of which are due to my medications.  While flipping through the television channels the other day, I stopped and watched a few minutes of The Fifth Element along with The Mummy.  I think that's what tied this dream together - I was sitting on a toilet in a bathroom and reached for the toilet paper.  The last came off the spindle, and the tube kept spinning on the holder, making a strange hissing sound.  Then the ceramic tiles around the recessed holder began to crack, and hundreds of little black things seemed to leap out of the crack, and onto me.  At first, I believed they were bugs - like the scarab beetles in The Mummy.  The well between the toilet and the paper holder had already filled - in moments - and the stuff was still pouring out of the wall, covering my hand and arm, and beginning to cover my foot and leg nearest the wall.  Then I realized, with horror, that the crack had run up the wall and was beginning to run across the ceiling, with more of the little black things popping out, and raining down upon me.  I finally got to my feet and tried to run.  Then I realized that the black things were tiny triangular bricks, and each one of them had a carving indicating one of the four elements (from The Fifth Element) on them.  A moment or so later I realized that the black pellets were rat feces - but they smelled like sweet chocolate...   I ran like heck to get out of the house, which imploded, leaving no sign of the structure, but zillions of chocolate scented triangular rat droppings.....   Talk about weird.

No comments: