Monday, July 11, 2011

Home Again

Since I returned about 10:30 this morning, Lovey has had at least three of her four feet solidly placed upon my skin.  This does make doing things a bit difficult.....   It's storming outside right now, and I'm waiting for our local weather.  The snow caps on Niwot Ridge and the Indian Peaks have dwindled down to about 20% coverage.  Boulder Creek is running pretty high, but I have seen it higher.  Supposedly we're expecting rain and thunderstorms through Thursday, but will be very hot and dry for Friday  and the weekend.  - The red kids are going to the groomer tomorrow, so all I'll be doing is visiting Rascal twice.  It depends upon whether Lynn's daughter will be in town or not, as to if I'm needed at the Thore house from Wednesday through Sunday.  I continue to care for Rascal through Saturday night, and I'll be at Alexy's on Thursday and Friday night.  I'm shutting up and shutting down!

No comments: