Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pooped Am I

I am tired.  All I want to do is curl up with the kits and go to sleep.  I might try for a 90-minute nap before leaving the apartment....  Lovey and Nedi are outside; Mocha is stretched out on the tile in the kitchen area.  Yesterday I cooked brownies, last night I cooked a berry cobbler, and this morning, I finally made and baked the Berry Uglies.  I have fed and walked Lucy, taken care of Rascal, taken care of Brandi, and delivered all the baked goods - except 6 Berry Uglies that I'll hand out on Monday.
We are in the middle of a "monsoonal flow" pattern, according to our weather folks.  That means we're humid, and have afternoon and evening thunder and lightning storms.  There was a wonderful breeze last night and early this morning, but now it's just hot.  The big straw hat that I wear when walking the dogs (or when out walking a lot during the day) has been soaking wet with sweat from the brim to almost the crown of the hat, these last few days.  Am I in Colorado or Florida? - With this weather, I can't tell....

No comments: