Thursday, December 25, 2014

Have A Wonderful Day!

I, personally, am celebrating with my family today - exactly what I believe I am celebrating is no one's business but my own.  Many different faiths celebrate for some reason during this time of year; what you celebrate is no one's business except your own.  I am celebrating by being with my family, cooking them a meal, and providing a few laughs (I hope), and by caring for the pets of other people who are visiting people they love elsewhere.  In any event, here are a few depictions of critters expressing the companionship and friendship of the season...







Merry Christmas!

Boulder, Colorado might not start out celebrating a "White Christmas" in the morning - but we're supposed to have between 6 and 12 inches fall Christmas night - and have a high temperature on Friday of 18 degrees, with a low Saturday morning of 3 degrees.  We'll have a frosty Boxing Day!

No comments: