Monday, December 15, 2014

Short Post

Our big snow event of yesterday was a bust.  It did snow for almost 8 hours - sometimes with large, fluffy flakes, sometimes with barely perceptible granular snow.  This morning, there are a few patches of visible snow on grass and in sheltered areas - but there's no snow on the sidewalks or roads.  I can see what looks like a heavy frost on the grass and leaves in the back yard, but it's not much.  Lovey is on the bed, burbling at me; Nedi is prowling outside, as he has been for the past 90 minutes.  As my feet are starting to feel cold, I think  it's time to call him back inside and close the door.
   I've heard back from all but one of my friends/clients regarding their lost house key.  Everyone has indicated that it's no big deal and will supply me with another key.  Sister Kathy had my spare mail key, so I will be heading over to McGuckin's shortly and have new copies of my house and mail keys made.  I loaned my neighbor Wayne another $20 so that he can eat, and once, again, he assures me that his sister will be sending him a grocery gift card soon.
  The Broncos won their game yesterday, as did the Kansas City Chiefs - otherwise, all of my professional football teams lost.  It was a yucky game day for the teams that I like...  Not a whole heck of a lot happening in Boulder, so I guess I'll sign off.  I hope you have a great week!

No comments: