Thursday, August 20, 2015

Snow This Morning!

That's right!  We had snow this morning on Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park - about an hour north and west of Boulder....  And it's still August!  We had a Canadian cold front drop into Colorado at the beginning of the week, and for the first three weekdays, temperatures were in the 60s for highs.  Today it's hit 78, and the heat is supposed to continue to rise for a few days.  I actually wore jeans to walk Rosie, Tess, Lucy and Charlie this morning.  My T-shirt was OK, but if the wind had been blowing, even a gentle breeze, I'd have needed my sweater.
   Finally cleared out my second storage bin from moving in June/July.  Now I have to sit down and sort through things - what to keep, what to donate, what to sell.  I had no idea I had acquired so much stuff since I moved to Boulder.  It's definitely time to clean and clear away the junk.  Still looking for my dUSB camera cable - I know that i's packed in a banana box - just discovering which one is the problem...

No comments: