Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Chincoteague Ponies

I love Chincoteague ponies.  They are easy keepers, have great legs, fantastic minds, have stamina, and can do just about anything you can dream up.  You can ride them English, Western, or Aussie style, and they are drivable.  Their sizes vary greatly, as do their markings.  As I'm still trying to find my dUSB cord for my camera, I'm sharing some photos of this year's auctioned foals that my friend Deb Iddings Noll took during Pony Penning.  -  Thank you, Deb!




Can you tell that Chief Golden Eagle, a palomino stallion, is the sire of these four foals?



This little colt is the son of Tidewater Princess

 Flip sides of same colt, son of Lyra's Vega

This colt has been named Raven Moon

This is Surfer's Blue Moon, by Surfer Dude, out of Got Milk?

The sorrel filly with the slightly Roman nose is Surfer Princess, by Surfer Dude, out of Surf Queen.  The small palomino paint colt is Tidewater Princess'.

No comments: