Sunday, November 27, 2011

I Am Pooped

The Gators lost 8 players due to injury last night - I watched to the bitter end, and saw the Seminoles win the Florida Champions title for the second year, having beaten both Miami and UF both years.  Darrin Kitchens was taken from the field by ambulance to be evaluated at Shands Teaching Hospital.  The two scariest injuries for me were Brantley being made into a sandwich, with both defenders' helmets hitting his, and the hip injury to Chris Rainey.  At least I was able to watch the Gamecocks win over Clemson once the Gator game finished.  I'm now waiting for the Broncos' kick-off in San Diego.

I made four pies this morning, two pots of corn pudding, and six batches of brownies.  I'm definitely ready to just sit and watch the up-coming game.  Nedi and Lovey greeted me as if they thought they would never see me again when I arrived this afternoon, but as soon as they both got love and fresh dry crunchies, they started running in and out the back door.  Shady slept with me again last night, while Cloudy slept on Alexy's pillow.  Remy will be getting a whole series of spinal X-rays tomorrow, so I'll be walking Rosie later than usual.  Other than that, I've nothing planned for tomorrow, besides jumping into the Snow-Sanford family genealogy, and getting it on-line.

No comments: